Digital Marketing / SEO Sales Expert
Type of Position: Full-Time
Experience Requirement: 2-5 years
Description & Detail:
Increase Visibility, America’s leading digital marketing, SEO and reputation management firm is seeking sales professionals with exceptional experience, business acumen and drive to represent our firm to the digital marketing community.
The Sales Associate will be able to identify leads in the appropriate markets, engage target clients and bring new business into the sales pipeline. In addition to qualifying prospects and RFP’s, the newest IV Team Members will work with contracts, pricing, gross margins and project scheduling. Managing select accounts and working with clients from the first stage of the sales process until the close of a project.
This position works directly with clients. The candidate will be confident in their skill to present sales proposals and speak at client meetings, networking events or other engagements. Increase Visibility is a collaborative setting in a highly interactive work environment. A successful sales associate will work with team members, learning from and offering support to others proactively and with enthusiasm.
- 3+ years of telephone consultative sales experience
- 2+ years of SEO sales experience is requested
- Working technical knowledge and understanding of Internet Marketing and SEO
- Proven closer with high level contacts in the internet marketing and eCommerce community
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to manage major national accounts representing a global Internet marketing company
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with other teams and clients in a team-like manner.
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Identify leads based on primary research, industry news and competitive analysis
- Ability to generate leads and close sales from cold calling
- Maintain relationship with existing prospects and accounts
- Daily maintenance and management of SalesForce database
- Assist in developing sales tools, marketing activities and company growth strategy
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible with the movement and growth of an emerging tech company
What’s in it for you?
- Learn breakthrough sales skills and reporting technologies from some of the best in the industry.
- A work environment where accuracy and creativity, not micro-management, flourishes.
- A great team to work with in a fun environment and with free lunches, beverages and snacks.
- Check out our offices on Facebook. Can you see yourself here?
- Strong salary and commission structure with convenient and flexible hours.
- Work with the most tech-savvy Digital Marketing team in Southern California.
We are an award winning SEO and Internet Marketing firm based in beautiful Aliso Viejo, CA. We were just named to the Inc 5000 list for the second straight year and are among the fastest growing privately held companies in Orange County.
Send resume, cover letter and full salary history to email@example.com Local Southern California candidates only. We do not hire remote our outsource employees.