Seeking SEO and Content Specialist with On-Page SEO, Link Building and PPC management experience to join our talented and successful in-house team. As a member of this expanding team you’ll become part of an integral “pit crew” for some of the fastest growing web sites on the internet. Local candidates only. We do not hire remote or outsource workers.
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years (required) working as a SEO Associate, SEO specialist, or similar role in which you were responsible for the organic On-Page SEO of several web sites simultaneously.
- Advanced experience in WordPress platform from development to deployment. (Required)
- In-depth understanding of the search engine ranking process.
- Specific knowledge on how to achieve top placement in Google, Bing, Yahoo through best practices.
- Must be a committed team player, able to work both independently and interact with management and other staff members
- Exceptional leadership skills; must establish credibility within teams as a knowledgeable, effective leader that knows where projects are today and where they need to go
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly. We have a fast-paced team that you’ll need to keep up with.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint abilities. (Including Excel macro creation and implementation)
- Email campaign management experience through Aweber, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Ability to program in operational level in HTML, PHP, Flash, CSS, XML.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and refine On-Page SEO strategy to increase qualified organic search engine rankings for consumer traffic for our client sites.
- Manage PPC campaigns for client sites and landing pages
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of client sites
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices and emerging items of interest
- Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution on client sites.
- Recommend optimizations for site architecture, URL rewrites, content and internal linking.
- Copywriting and Meta Data creation for client sites and landing pages.
- Perform data mining and research to evaluate site performance on an individual page level.
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO efforts.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tools into a recurring SEO plan.
- Conduct rapid research and SEO evaluation on web sites for proposals and sales presentations.
- Detailed task entry into our back-end workspace collaboration platform.